100x Conference Location:
Hotel Room Block:
Parking is available at the hotel for an additional cost
In order to keep everyone safe, we're requiring that all guests comply with the following COVID-19 health and safety rule:
- Proof of negative COVID test (any test by a medical professional) – Please have a COVID test done within 72 hours before the conference Thursday, October 28th).
Please bring your covid test with you to registration on Wednesday, October 27th.
The earliest collection date we are accepting is Monday, October 25th.
Please reach out to www.pedroadosupport.com if you have any concerns.
100x SWAG STORE:
Visit our swag store to decked out for the 100x Conference.
Recommended Airport and Transportation:
Airport and Travel Times
LAX: 1 hour
Super Shuttle (Flat Rate)
Uber, Lyft, Taxi
SNA: 20 minutes
LGB: 45 minutes
Event Registration will be held in the Arbor Ballroom Foyer:
In Person Registration, Wednesday, October 27th 4:00pm - 7:00pm PT
Virtual Registration, October 27th 9:00am - 7:00pm PT
The event begins Thursday, October 28th at 9:00am. Hours are subject to minor modifications.
- Thursday, October 28th 9:00am – 9:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Friday, October 29th 9:00am – 9:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Saturday, October 30th 9:00am – 3:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Saturday, October 30th 7:00pm - 10:00pm 100x Family Celebration
ATTIRE: The dress code is business casual for the event. Our meeting room WILL be on the cool side, so plan accordingly and bring an additional sweater, wrap, or jacket.
MEAL OPTIONS: We recommend having a hearty breakfast before arriving for the conference in the morning each day so you are refreshed and ready to go. The JW has an onsite marketplace, but there are also offsite locations nearby.
Things to Know About the Area:
- Anaheim Ducks - Hockey Game
- Knotts Berry Farm (Knotts Scary Farm in October)
- Discovery Cube Orange County
- Fullerton Arboretum
- Muzeo Museum and Cultural Center
- Dave and Busters - Orange
- Davey's Sportfishing & Whale Watching Cruises (Balboa / Newport Beach)
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
Dining & Shopping Experiences:
- The Packing District - Dining (multiple merchants - a little for everyone)
- Anaheim Garden Walk - Shopping and Dining
- The Outlets @ Orange - Shopping and Dining
- Mortons Steakhouse - Dining
- Ruth's Chris - Dining
- Buca di Beppo - Dining
- Mimi's Cafe
- Cheesecake Factory
-California Pizza Kitchen
You are not going to want to miss the opportunity to see some of the California coast line! Here are some of our favorites:
- Newport Beach (Balboa Pier and Newport Pier)
- Huntington Beach (Main Street Pier)
- Laguna Beach
- Baby Beach, Dana Point, CA
Sunny California Weather to be Expected!
The Southern California region is famous for year-round sun! The daily average temperature will be in the mid 70's with nightly temperatures in the low 60s.
- Check the weather before you depart
- Bring sunscreen if needed!