IN PERSON ATTENDEES:
100x Conference Location:
Hotel Room Block:
Sorry, the deadline to use our room block has past.
There are many other great hotels in the area.
Parking is available at the hotel for $40 per day
Alternate Parking is available at:
Hilton Anaheim -
- $18 per day for self-park
- overnight -
- about 15-minute walk
Anaheim GardenWalk -
- $30 per day
- Overnight is additional
- about a 10 minute walk
Register your your kid for NEXTgen!
*Ages 10 - 17
In order to keep everyone safe, we're requiring that all guests comply with the following COVID-19 health and safety rule:
- Proof of negative COVID test (any test by a medical professional) – Please have a COVID test done within 72 hours before the conference Thursday, March 24th.
This rule is mandatory and regardless of Vaccination status. We will not be making any exceptions to this rule.
Please bring a PRINTED COPY of your covid test with you to registration on Wednesday, March 23rd.
The earliest collection date we are accepting is Monday, March 21st.
Please reach out to www.pedroadosupport.com if you have any concerns.
We will have on site Covid testing for $79
Please be sure to click below to book your covid test in advance.
Testing dates will be as follows:
Wednesday, March 23: 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, March 24: 7:00am to 6:00pm
100x Swag Store:
Recommended Airport and Transportation:
Airport and Travel Times
LAX (Los Angeles): 1 hour
Super Shuttle (Flat Rate)
Uber, Lyft, Taxi
SNA (Orange County): 20 minutes
LGB (Long Beach): 45 minutes
Event Registration will be held in the Arbor Ballroom Foyer:
In Person Registration, Wednesday, March 23rd from 4:00pm - 7:00pm PT
Virtual Registration, March 23rd 9:00am - 7:00pm PT
The event begins Thursday, March 24th at 9:00am. Hours are subject to minor modifications.
- Thursday, March 24th 9:00am – 9:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Friday, March 25th 9:00am – 9:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Saturday, March 26th 9:00am – 3:00pm Doors open at 8:30AM
- Saturday, March 26th 7:00pm - 10:00pm 100x Family Celebration
ATTIRE: The dress code is business casual for the event. Our meeting room WILL be on the cool side, so plan accordingly and bring an additional sweater, wrap, or jacket.
MEAL OPTIONS: We recommend having a hearty breakfast before arriving for the conference in the morning each day so you are refreshed and ready to go. The JW has an onsite marketplace, but there are also offsite locations nearby.
Things to Know About the Area:
- Anaheim Ducks - Hockey Game
- Knotts Berry Farm (Knotts Scary Farm in October)
- Discovery Cube Orange County
- Fullerton Arboretum
- Muzeo Museum and Cultural Center
- Dave and Busters - Orange
- Davey's Sportfishing & Whale Watching Cruises (Balboa / Newport Beach)
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
Dining & Shopping Experiences:
- The Packing District - Dining (multiple merchants - a little for everyone)
- Anaheim Garden Walk - Shopping and Dining
- The Outlets @ Orange - Shopping and Dining
- Mortons Steakhouse - Dining
- Ruth's Chris - Dining
- Buca di Beppo - Dining
- Mimi's Cafe
- Cheesecake Factory
- California Pizza Kitchen
You are not going to want to miss the opportunity to see some of the California coast line! Here are some of our favorites:
- Newport Beach (Balboa Pier and Newport Pier)
- Huntington Beach (Main Street Pier)
- Laguna Beach
- Baby Beach, Dana Point, CA
Sunny California Weather to be Expected!
The Southern California region is famous for year-round sun! The daily average temperature will be in the mid 70's with nightly temperatures in the low 60s.
- Check the weather before you depart
- Bring sunscreen if needed!
A week before the conference, you will be emailed a link to register for the event. Make sure you do this! Delaying your registration can delay you attending the zoom.